Fort at Buhen - Daughter of Isis

If you need any help, or want to discuss strategy, this is the place!
Lapis Lazuli

Fort at Buhen - Daughter of Isis

Postby Lapis Lazuli » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Hello,

I've had a lot of help just browsing through the forums. Thanks for that! But now I have a question that couldn't be answered in my search through the forums.

I'm playing Daughter of Isis and I want to start the fort at Buhen. It takes 200 armor and that's a lot!?! I have 3 armor makers and some patience, but they get stuck at 33 armor... Do I have to start many more armor makers? Or is my army my problem (120 soldiers)?

Can someone help me out?

Thanks!

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Armor makers unfortunately have a maximum of armors they produce and keep on stock. I think it's 12, so with 3 armor makers, you can only have 36 armor at the same time. Since there are no warehouses in this game, you have to build enough armor makers (=17, if my guess of max 12 is correct). You can convert all your weapon makers, khopesh makers and chariot makers into armor makers for this purpose, and once you reached your goal you can put them on the different tasks again. Btw if you change them back while they have still armors in their shop, the armors don't show up anymore on your report and you can't use them :eek: but don't fear, once you change them back into armor makers the armors mysteriously turn up again :rolleyes:

If you have an army, they will go out and shop armor until all your soldiers are supplied. If you send them on missions or they fight intruders, soldiers may die and the new soldiers will go and equip themselves again. To prevent this, either don't send them on missions (if they are already equipped), or you can click on the armor item in your wares overview and put an reserve on 200 armors. This will prevent anyone from using or buying your armors until your stock exceeds 200. Note that you will still be able to spend them on the world map yourself (like for activating Buhen).

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Howdy, Lapis Lazuli!

Yes, armor shops only hold 12 max, so you will need to build a ton of them.

If you change a military equipment shop & back, you will NOT lose previous goods. However, they nor resources will show in shop or Resource Report (number hidden but still there) until switched back. Kinda confusing, but this is how TM did it. Only the resources & goods for current designation will show & be usable.

Good Luck! :)

Lapis Lazuli

Postby Lapis Lazuli » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks for the help!
I'm off again to build armor workshops...

Return to “Game Help & Strategy”