Coming Very Soon!! “RjG II -The Mysterious World-2019”

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
RJG

Coming Very Soon!! “RjG II -The Mysterious World-2019”

Postby RJG » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:10 pm

I am doing a final test of my new scenario, “RjG II -The Mysterious World-2019.” I hope to release it later today if the final test goes well. I will keep you posted.

In this scenario you are "Ramses the Great!" ...aka... "RjG II". You are a young Pharaoh in a very mysterious land where nothing is normal. You have found an ideal area that is rich in resources and you have begun building your empire. Unfortunately many are not happy about your presence and they send Raiders day and night to attack and steal from you. Hopefully you are able to locate them and destroy them all. You must if you are to survive.
The chatter among the old timers’ talks about a time long ago where they claim a Pyramid was built up in the sky. Although.., today most have forgotten that "Floating Pyramid" and the people now speak about structures that suddenly vanish never to be seen again. They speak about things that suddenly appear for no reason at all. They speak about trade with some cities that cause mysterious things to occur. They speak about resources that are underwater.

Your goal is quite simple... You must reveal the five enemy sites and one enemy camp and destroy them. There is no time limit on this scenario because of its difficulty. This scenario will require Alexandria to play it.

If you like a challenge, this is your scenario. It will test all your skills. Test playing this scenario on my computer, running at 2.0 - 2.5 speeds, it takes me an average of 25 - 30 COTN years to complete. At one point your military will need to be 130 strong with 7 commanders and three ships. As you can see.., this scenario "is not" one you will finish in a few hours. Keeping your people happy and your prestige high could be very difficult for many but if you use the skills you have learned playing this game over the years, it can be done. I have tested this scenario so many times; I can get through it without too much difficulty.

The most important tip I can give you is "Save frequently." There are some built-in events that will likely occur as you play this scenario. Some of these events will end your game while others allow you to continue but they do affect the game in a very negative way. These events, which I personally have not seen used in other scenarios, will be obvious to recognize if they are in fact triggered.

Happy Holidays to all. RjG

Jytte

Re: Coming Very Soon!! “RjG II -The Mysterious World-2019”

Postby Jytte » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:09 pm

And the winner is.... RJG..

You beat me to it :) I thought I had my scenario wrapped up, but just found a problem I need to figure out and fix first.

And a very merry Christmas to all !
Jytte (alias Ubekhet)

RJG

Postby RJG » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:22 pm

After running a successful final test, I have uploaded my new scenario, RjG II -The Mysterious World-2019, to HeavenGames. Since they check all submissions before posting them, they say there will be a slight delay (normally between 24-72 hours) between the time I submitted the file, and the time it will be available to the public. I will keep you posted as to when it shows up. Due to the Holiday, I suppose it may take even longer.

The link below is where you will be able to download the scenario once HeavenGames has finished checking it.

I hope you enjoy my scenario and good luck playing it. Happy Holidays to All!...RjG

http://cotn.heavengames.com/downloads/l ... =scenarios

RJG

Postby RJG » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:35 pm

Finally, I won something! :o

RJG

Postby RJG » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:48 am

Hello everyone,

I just checked at HeavenGames and they have already posted my scenario. It can now be downloaded. The link is: http://cotn.heavengames.com/downloads/l ... =scenarios

Happy Holidays to All…..RjG :)

Jytte

Postby Jytte » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:10 pm

I don't have the time to play it right now, but as your message popped up, I downloaded the file, and I just couldn't help having a peek inside...
The opening is hilarious :lol:
Looking forward to giving it a go later on.
Jytte (alias Ubekhet)

atatnall

Postby atatnall » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:04 pm

Wow, two new scenarios to play! Can't wait!

I'm hard at work on my first modest effort at scenario creation. How I still love this game after all these years! :)

Amber

texasmine

Postby texasmine » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:41 pm

Thank you for the new scenario....you are so creative, I know it will be wonderful.

Return to “User-created Scenarios”