Timbuktu

Post and download user-created scenarios and campaigns here!
tomnobles
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Contact:

Postby tomnobles » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:21 am

I enjoyed this game. I streched it out to see how large the population would be plus I was trying to complete a pyramid. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thegrad
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:08 am
Location: Florida

Thanks

Postby thegrad » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:12 am

tomnobles wrote:I enjoyed this game. I streched it out to see how large the population would be plus I was trying to complete a pyramid. :)


Thank you for the pixs of your great city. And you played the game on hard challenge :eek: . Looove the pyramid :D :D .

wgengland
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:44 pm
Location: Decatur, AL

Postby wgengland » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:56 am

A delightful and relaxing scenario. Was surprised at being able to string out farmers like that and not have them whine about hospitals, temples, and what-not. :eek:

I was looking at doing something similar, maybe with a canal connecting it to the Nile. Seems like digging such a canal was one of the Grand Campaign options.

I liked being able to use the local resources, other than food, as trade goods. :D

Excellent detail on your maps. I was affraid to overlap anything on the World view, inclucling captions and labels. Really nice job! :cool:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thegrad
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:08 am
Location: Florida

Postby thegrad » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:06 pm

wgengland wrote:A delightful and relaxing scenario. Was surprised at being able to string out farmers like that and not have them whine about hospitals, temples, and what-not. :eek:

I was looking at doing something similar, maybe with a canal connecting it to the Nile. Seems like digging such a canal was one of the Grand Campaign options.

I liked being able to use the local resources, other than food, as trade goods. :D

Excellent detail on your maps. I was affraid to overlap anything on the World view, inclucling captions and labels. Really nice job! :cool:


wgengland; Thank you for your kind words on this scenario. I love the look of your city, it gives me new ideas on how to lay out my city. I try to make each scenario different. I hope you will try them all. :D

wgengland
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:44 pm
Location: Decatur, AL

Postby wgengland » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:39 am

I have Abydos loaded up now. I expect I'll work my way through a lot of them over the next few months. :)

Not being on the road this quarter will limit the time I have available, wives can become annoyed when ignored in person. :eek:

clayson4908
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:35 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Postby clayson4908 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:02 am

Nice map -- took for ever to get enough limestone -- my fault. Modified an earlier city design but I like the ceremonial center approach.

here in Portland, OR we're snowed in -- I may replay some old favorites.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thegrad
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:08 am
Location: Florida

Thank you

Postby thegrad » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:25 pm

"clayson4908" wrote:Nice map -- took for ever to get enough limestone -- my fault. Modified an earlier city design but I like the ceremonial center approach.

here in Portland, OR we're snowed in -- I may replay some old favorites.


Clayson;
Thank you for playing and posting pics of your game. I always look forward to seeing what new design for your city you have come up with. And as always, your cities impress me. :D


Return to “User-created Scenarios”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests