What are the official map co-ordinates for world sites/locations

Discussion and help with creating scenarios and campaigns in the Editor
Rileses I

What are the official map co-ordinates for world sites/locations

Postby Rileses I » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:55 am

I am in the early phase of my own custom scenario and am currently fleshing out the world sites part of the scenario.Now even though this will be a custom map I would still like to use most of the sites found in the default game,like Lachish,Lebanon,basalt quarries,limestone etc etc,and I would like to know the actual co-ordinates (or as near as possible) used by the devs for placing these on the map,you know,the x and y co-ords?.
If anyone has access to these figures could they please divulge them either at the end of this thread or make a sticky of them so they can be found easily?,they could prove to be useful to those of us that want to carry on where the main game left us instead of having fictional/made up sites (there is nothing wrong with that mind you,just personal preferences thats all) :)

Thanks for any help here.

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:14 pm

I don't think anyone ever posted those. But if you think it's useful, why don't you? ;) Just open an official scenario in the editor and click at the WM sites, this should show you the coordinates. Feel free to post what you find :D

Return to “Editing”