c4 - Brundisium - all targets reached, no win

Stuck and need help, or want to discuss strategy? This is the place!
mattyroth

c4 - Brundisium - all targets reached, no win

Postby mattyroth » Fri May 16, 2014 8:43 am

hi,

first of all, its great that this forum is still alive ;)
I loved playing c3, so i bought yesterday c4 and its great!

But: i am stuck at Brundisium. It seems that all i need are just 1000 people and defending the city against one invasion. So, i did that, but i´m not able to go on with the camapign.

I guess its an technical issue, or maybe there is something i miss.

Someone help? See the screenshots below,

kind regards,
Mat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Keith

Postby Keith » Fri May 16, 2014 9:14 am

Brundisium is the last scenario of the Kingdom campaign.

The Kingdom, Republic and Empire are separate campaigns. You just go to the main menu and start a new campaign and then select the Republic.

You won't be able to play the Empire campaign until you have completed the Republic.

mattyroth

Postby mattyroth » Fri May 16, 2014 10:34 am

oi, thx a lot! :D

Keith

Postby Keith » Fri May 16, 2014 4:57 pm

No problem. :) When you have more questions fee free to ask.

rpgfan

Postby rpgfan » Thu May 29, 2014 5:52 am

"Keith" wrote:Brundisium is the last scenario of the Kingdom campaign.

The Kingdom, Republic and Empire are separate campaigns. You just go to the main menu and start a new campaign and then select the Republic.

You won't be able to play the Empire campaign until you have completed the Republic.

I too have started playing the game recently. I had the same problem.

I guessed it must be because of the Kingdom campaign ( they should have renamed it as Tutorial ) and so i went ahead with republic. Good to know my guess was correct.

Keith

Postby Keith » Thu May 29, 2014 1:13 pm

The naming of the tutorial as "Kingdom" is a bit confusing for new players. But once you are in it, the fact that it is a tutorial is pretty evident with the narrator guiding you with each step that must be completed before the next step is presented to you.

It is also confusing for some people that the game doesn't automatically pass you from the Kingdom to the Republic or the Republic to the Empire campaigns. Once you complete the last cities in each campaign you have to return to the main menu where the next campaign will then be unlocked and playable.

The only people that seem to have a problem with the Kingdom level are those that don't bother to listen to the narrator guide and do the step that is being called for. People end up waiting for something to happen that won't occur because a called for step was missed.

Once you get the invasion of the barbarians and you have defeated them the scenario will officially end and end the tutorial. The barbarian invasion won't occur unless the steps called for are followed. Of course, if you overbuild your city too fast and go into debt long enough, your favor rating with Caesar will fall to a point where he will dispatch his legions to remove you from office and you'll get a different kind of "invasion". :)

As long as the mission summary says "Success" you are done with Brundisium. You can then leave and return to the main menu or keep playing the city for as long as you wish.

Return to “Game Help & Strategy”