Anyone still here?

For everything SimCity Societies that doesn't fit elsewhere
SCSocietiesRulz

Anyone still here?

Postby SCSocietiesRulz » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:55 am

I always come back to this forum to see if anyone still plays. I feel like I’m the only one here sometimes

Keith

Re: Anyone still here?

Postby Keith » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:47 pm

I don't have SCS myself, but rather the Immortal Cities line and Caesar IV. I'm here every day. I help maintain the board for Jeff, the board administrator.

Many people just "check in" but don't post anything new nowadays. The best way to get more interested people to post is to start a conversation some about the game and wait for replies. The board is here just waiting to be used.

SCSocietiesRulz

Postby SCSocietiesRulz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:03 am

Keith wrote:I don't have SCS myself, but rather the Immortal Cities line and Caesar IV. I'm here every day. I help maintain the board for Jeff, the board administrator.

Many people just "check in" but don't post anything new nowadays. The best way to get more interested people to post is to start a conversation some about the game and wait for replies. The board is here just waiting to be used.

I may just do that. It’s been almost 11 years since SCS came out and I’d love to get people talking about the game again! Still love it at 25 just as much as I did when I was 14 when I got it!

Keith

Postby Keith » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:49 pm

I'm sure others will join in if they know someone is here talking about the game. Be sure to let your friends know.

If they don't have an account already, they won't be able to post, since spammers have forced us to turn off registration to keep the garbage off the board. Their bots are still actively trying register new bogus spam accounts even today.

If I get enough people asking, I might recommend that the board open registration again.

Return to “General Discussion”